BLACKGOLD DVB T2 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

With the right software, these will allow you to view or record composite, S-video and component sources. On the whole, we’re impressed with BGT’s design. Searching and use is very much dependent on the specific software that you’re using. The basket depends on cookies and is enhanced by JavaScript. Phil Bean , 15th May Quiet PC have been very supportive and offered a full refund but I’m struggling to locate another card with 4 tuners in a low profile format It’s not a cheap card, but, so far, it seems to do what it said on the tin!

Uploader: Akikazahn
Date Added: 11 February 2011
File Size: 58.97 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98786
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

On the whole, we’re impressed with BGT’s design.

BlackGold BGT PCI-E – LinuxTVWiki

Now not quite so! The drivers are said to be compatible with the bit Windows installed on our PC. Your Basket Please ensure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled. Most PC power supplies have this power cable built-in, blqckgold it is usually intended to be used for the purpose of providing extra power to 3D gaming graphics cards.

There may not be a blackgoold aerial output, but a multi-pin socket accepts a variety of different SD analogue video inputs via a proprietary cable that’s terminated with a series of connectors.

We hope that BGT can fix this. Black Gold have finally released what all Media Center fans have been longing for – a couple of quad channel TV tuner cards which support a mixture of terrestrial and satellite HD broadcasts, as well as digital cable TV and analogue baseband video signals.

6150SE XP DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Quiet PC have been very supportive and offered a full blacgkold but I’m struggling to locate another card with 4 tuners in a low profile format Phil Bean15th May Despite their capabilities, the cards are physically quite small and can be fitted with either low-profile or standard-height PCI backplates both are suppliedso it will fit into a low-profile or full size case.

BGT even supplies the screwdriver.

BGT3635 Single DVB‐T/T2/C/C2, single DVB-S/S2, Analogue PCI‐e TV tuner

Searching xvb use is very much dependent on the specific software that you’re using. DVBViewer allows you to search a full band, or a specific channel or range.

Please ensure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled. Back to Ultra Grade Products Back to top. It’s not a cheap card, but, so far, it seems to do what it said on the tin!

With the right software, these will allow you to view or record composite, S-video and component sources. When HD channels were selected we were initially treated to random blocks of colour and squeaky blips of sound.

I wrote the above not long after buying the item and I was at the time very happy. If you have seen an error on this page, please let us know. The difference tt2 the two cards is simply that the BGT has two terrestrial tuners and two satellite tuners, whereas the BGT has four terrestrial tuners and no satellite ones.

Black Gold PCIe Quad Digital TV Tuner Cards

You have to decide between cable though Virgin Media’s channels are encrypted and terrestrial — owing to that single input you can’t connect both simultaneously. I’d certainly recommend it. Product Resources Black Gold website. And blackgokd the ability to record up to four TV channels simultaneously isn’t enough, you can even install more than one card – this scenario is fully supported by the WHQL bit and bit Blafkgold drivers. It was immediately identified by Windows 7 64 bit Media Centre and all programs were tuned.

CANON MF210 DRIVER

The basket depends on cookies blackvold is enhanced by JavaScript. All prices exclude import tax. This new card, installed just over a week ago, installed without issue.

To date I have had no problems with wake up, missed programmes, quirky ‘missing tuners’ or any of the other issues I had with the previous build. Follow TechRadar Reviews on Twitter: Supplied with half and full height backplate brackets to accommodate all PC case sizes. A third socket is the gateway to another potentially useful feature — remote control — but this feature was not included in our ‘OEM’ package — it’s down to resellers to decide what customers will get.

Either way, the PC had to be restarted. We haven’t received any reviews of this product yet.

Start the discussion

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *